SharePoint Developer - City Centre - Permanent
Our client a leading consultancy is looking for a Permanent SharePoint Developer to join an exisiting team working on multiple client projects. The role will primarily work on a migration project from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2016. It is a great opportunity for anyone looking to enhance their career & get some excellent client exposure.
What you will be doing:
- Primarily working on the migration of SharePoint 2010 site collections to SharePoint 2016.
- Remediate and validate complex site collections post migration.
- Assess suitable replacements for deprecated areas or third-party components that are not available for SharePoint 2016
- Reverse engineer legacy sites & components that may not be well documented.
- Upgrade existing farm solutions from .NET framework 2.0 to 4.6
- Perform system tests on migrated site collections.
- Participate in Daily stand up and wider team communication meetings.
- Advise Delivery team on SharePoint 2016 development best practices.
- Work on all peripheral tasks of the SDLC.
What you need:
- Minimum of 5 years development experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in SharePoint development and design.
- SharePoint migration experience (2010-2013/2016) highly desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of SharePoint architecture and features.
- Experience with Share-Gate.
- Experience with workflow tools, especially Nintex & SharePoint designer.
- Previous experience working with .NET 2.0 - 4.6.
- Strong knowledge of common Web development technologies and languages.
- Previous experience using SharePoint Client Object Model in .NET code.
- Previous experience with SSIS preffered.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.