My client a Financial Services is looking to recruit for a Senior IT Auditor.
The purpose of the role is to review internal controls and processes and reports directly to the Head of Internal Audit.
This job involves:
- Perform internal IT and business audit assignments from initiation to completion;
- Audit planning and risk identification for individual assignments & multi-year plans;
- Provide advice on risks and controls to business units;
- Write clear concise reports for use by key stakeholders;
- Recommend control improvements that add value to the business;
- Work with management to develop practical solutions for issues identified;
- Carry out special investigations as required;
- Have effective business relationships across the Group and its outsourced service providers.
- Experience in a similar role within financial services or consulting
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information System Security Manager (CISM)
There is a very low level of travel involved; pre-planned visits to Irish based branch offices is the extent of potential travel.
If this sounds like you please do not hesitate to contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.