Role: International Inside Sales Representative (Order Processing)
Location: Galway City
This position with our multinational client in Galway City will support and assist the Inside and Outside sales teams in the area of international sales orders.
This is not a traditional sales role, the ideal candidate will have very strong administrative skills, attention to detail and will be used to working under pressure.
- Input or update orders accurately in Great Plains/Quotewerks.
- Download automated orders from Quotewerks for approval by Finance and distribution to suppliers. Obtain serial numbers, track returns and returns numbers, shipping of replacement product(s). Track customer orders and order support, provide ETA and order status to stakeholders, ensuring delivery to client requirements.
- Ensure that Sales Tracker is updated with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ensure clear and up to date order/PO information is provided to stakeholders [e.g. Sales Reps and so on], action order updates from stakeholders and provide timely response to queries.
- Provide month end Support Renewals Report to ISR’s.
- Provide month-end Deliveries Report to Finance team.
- Work with US colleagues, vendors and distributors located in multiple time zones to ensure the services and offerings provided to US operating companies are met.
- Communicate, collaborate, and drive work successfully within a team environment, and building collaborative relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Participate in the improvement and automation of existing processes and best practice.
- Work with sales and finance to address customer concerns (including invoicing), implement administrative or organisational solutions for the team [e.g. Quotewerks and so on].
- Provide ad-hoc reports/updates as required.
- Previous experience in a similar role would be highly desirable.
- Working knowledge of networking, security and storage technology also desirable.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to achieve the desired results in a fast paced, highly competitive, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical ability.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Detailed and organised in approach to work and follow through.
To apply for this position please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – email@example.com Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.