A Multinational Pharmaceutical company is seeking a part qualified accountant to join their team.
You will be a part of a busy finance function.
- Preparing and completing monthly management reports within strict deadlines
- Balance sheet reconciliations including a large number of multicurrency bank transactions
- Monitoring/managing of various general ledger control accounts and variance analysis of key financial figures and metrics
- Responsible for timely completion of quarterly forecasting and budget submissions
- Supporting the day to day transactional accounting
- Maintaining the integrity of the general ledger, chart of accounts, intercompany re-charge and transactions
- Knowledge and expertise of SAP
Ideally, you will have:
- 3-5 years experience in a financial/business environment
- Knowledge of SAP
- Ability to prioritize decisions and address critical issues impacting the business
- Ability to work to deadlines effectively
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Ability to work autonomously
Please attach CV on email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aoife in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4691.
More details will be provided upon application.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.