• Innovative, creative, flexible mind-set required for expanding and evolving business needs.
• Selecting, managing and working with suppliers.
• Actively enforce a reporting system and provide improvement strategy resolutions for current policies and procedures
• Prepare samples for study.
• Maintain a continuous eye for improvement and provide efficient resolutions
• Assist with maintaining our International Organization for Standardization (ISO) processes and certification
• Working knowledge of QMS development an advantage.
• Ensuring that all cGMP requirements are achieved in terms of equipment usage, training, data collection and process controls.
• Support all Company Policies including Environment, Quality and H&S Policies.
• Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
• Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
• Work with various departments to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
• Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
• Act as customer interface to ensure process needs are met.
• Development of innovative solutions.
• To improve processes in manufacturing systems.
• To endure reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production costs, efficiencies, yields and changeovers.
• Engineering degree
• Strong leadership and communication skills.
• Min 2+ year’s relevant mechanical and process engineering experience.
• Experience in Lean/Six Sigma is vital for this position. • Project Management experience is highly desirable.
• Strong Microsoft Office and PC skills.
• SAP desirable.
• Ability to manage projects from start to finish and to work alone or as part of a team.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.