Job title: Underwriting Quality Assurance Executive
Location: West Dublin
Duration: 12-month FTC
A leading Irish Insurance company is looking for an Underwriting Quality Assurance Executive to join their busy office in Dublin.
The successful candidate will join the Underwriting Governance business unit and enhance consistency in Underwriting processes for the company.
- Assess underwriting activity to identify premium, product and operational risks and controls
- Work with Underwriting managers/teams to agree higher risk areas and identify control gaps
- Develop effective controls and test the effectiveness of existing controls
- Assess the effectiveness of controls through monitoring, testing and quality assurance reviews
- Work with Underwriting Managers to agree and design effective Quality assurance reviews
- Work with colleagues to assess and improve the control structure within the department
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Previous experience in a risk control role in Insurance/Financial Services
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Excel, SharePoint, Word & PowerPoint
- Experience in an Underwriting role is desirable
- An excellent communicator with the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.