Role: Data Analyst – German speaking
Duration: 13 month FTC
Our client’s Dublin office is primarily focused on data collection. This role is pivotal to the data collection process as the data maintained enables them to provide a variety of market trusted products to their clients. All their Analysts are multilingual and are assigned to a geographical area depending on their spoken languages.
- Fluent in German with business level English (reading, writing and spoken)
- Experience in a similar field or has conducted research extensively as part of a degree or the working environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Researching, capturing and inputting market data;
- Identifying data quality issues, recommending procedural and technical changes to improve productivity and data quality;
- Staying current in Industry initiatives and organizations that impact the data covered;
- Address client inquiries;
- Confirm existing information and/or provide additional information when customers inquire about data discrepancies;
- Research information on initial sources and may have verbal discussions with underwriters, financial advisors, agencies, trustees, etc.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.