The Purpose of the job
Acting on behalf of our healthcare client the Account Manager is responsible for creating and maintaining a positive experience for client’s regional customers (distributors, hospitals & clinics).
Duties of the job
- Supporting distributor customer within MEA region
- Account Manager supporting distributors
- Portfolio of Distributors – building a strong relationship – phone, email, ensuring that their order process (from order placement to shipment) runs smoothly – right products, right delivery time, right price, dealing with any queries, shipping, invoicing
- Reporting, working with internal teams such as commercial, supply chain, IT & Finance
- Communication Skills! Dealing with cross – functional teams
- Will grow Team Leads organically from the Account Management team
- Experience Level – 5 years (3 years relevant) – more junior also considered if they have some account management experience
Requirements of the job
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Fluent in English
- Previous Account Management experience
If you are interested in this role or would like to know more information you can contact myself directly on 014744652, Pamela Hughes, Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.