My client a multi-national based in South Dublin currently have a requirement for an experienced AP person with fluent Spanish. This will include, but is not limited to auditing I-expenses, entering invoices; making payments; complete month end activities; issue resolution and where necessary escalation.
• Administration of the vendor invoice process
• Ensure all expenses are correctly audited in line with policyand loaded to AP module
• Post all invoices for your ledger
• Manage the invoice approval process including all communications and follow-ups required;
• Ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed.
• Manage the aged listings to agreed targets;
• Prepare weekly payment runs;
• Answer all vendor queries within SLA;
• Prepare vendor account reconciliations,
• Provide support for the VAT returns;
• 3+ job related experience- Strong AP is Must
• Ability to work as part of a team;
• Experience with Oracle
• Good understanding of the importance of internal controls and segregation of duties;
If YOU MATCH ALL THE REQUIREMENTS ABOVE and would like to hear more send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.