My mulitnational pharma client is looking to hire an experienced Commerical Administrator on a long term temporary basis, with a strong view of permancy.
The role is very fast paced and requires a high degree of flexability and the ability to mulit task and prioritse your workload.
The day to day duties are varied but include:
- Meeting Planning & Execution, ensure all necessary documentation related to the meeting has been filed on, manage meeting rooms, refreshments, restaurants and transport as needed
- Contracting & Legal Administration, Liaise with 3rd party agencies to ensure all contracts, documentation etc are correct and in-place
- Raise Purchase Orders, manage Budget including monthly accruals and reporting through the appropriate system
- Compliance & Approval of Materials
- Visa applications & logistics support for travel
Basic Skills and Experience:
Previous experience of administrative assistance role(s), working with Commercial teams in a pharmaceutical, healthcare or other highly regulated industry
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Is highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a cross-functional team
For more information please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.