Accounts Payable Spanish Financial Services €38,000 + perm + benefits
- Administration of the vendor invoice process
- Ensure all expenses are correctly audited in line with policy and loaded to the AP module
- Post all invoices for your ledger; ensuring they have been appropriately approved in accordance with company guidelines;
- Manage the invoice approval process including all communications and follow-ups required;
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of transactions processed.
- Manage the aged listings to agreed targets;
- Prepare weekly payment runs;
- Answer all vendor queries within SLA;
- Prepare vendor account reconciliations, when required;
- Provide support for the VAT returns;
- Complete month end task list;
- Assist with finance projects and drive change for process improvement;
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- 3+ years of accounts payable experience;
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Multinational experience is ideal but not essential
Please apply with CV to email@example.com or call 01 474 4691 to discuss further.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.