Senior Commercial Accountant | €65k
My client, a multinational car manufacturer is recruiting for a Senior Commercial Accountant. Ideal profile will be a Qualified Accountant and have experience working as a Commercial Accountant or a Finance Business Partner.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual results, budget and forecasts and communication of same locally and to international headquarters
- Responsible for accurate and efficient management of marketing, tactical budgets and all factory support due to the brand
- Ensure that all expenditures within the brand are included in the budget
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner to the Brand Director, providing guidance on the brand’s financial situation and recommend possible actions to improve financial performance
- Assess, recommend and approve all departmental expenses and identify potential problem areas and opportunities and advise on them
- Ensuring all credit and debit notes issued within the department are accurate and properly accounted for
- Active involvement in all internal processes and ensure compliance with internal control procedures
- Review general ledger accounts for the Division
- Providing financial input into Group projects as required e.g. business cases for new systems, upgrades to systems etc.
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous Commercial Accountant or Finance Business Partnering experience
- High strategic financial skills
- An analytical mind-set
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong user of Microsoft Power Point
- Knowledge of SAP/ Module CO an advantage
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.