Looking for a Senior Balloon Catheter Manufacturing Engineer for a leading Medical Device company based in Galway.
Become the technical expert for all balloon forming/catheter assembly processes.
- Participate in the development and implementation of lean manufacturing processes.
- Planning, budgeting and leading of continuous improvement and /or new product/process-based projects.
- Conduct Validations on equipment, processes and products in line with regulatory standards.
- Manage equipment, tooling, maintenance and calibration requirements.
- Capable of working independently and leading project teams or working as part of an overall project team on specific assignment objectives, complex features and possible solutions.
Capable of planning, organizing and providing direction to other team members including engineers, technicians and production personnel, as required.
Provide input and direction to management on various technical issues.
- Generates ECO's (Engineering Change Orders), protocols, reports and prototypes under broad direction.
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in an Engineering discipline e.g. Mechatronics, Mechanical, Biomedical or equivalent, with 7+ years previous related experience in the medical device sector.
- Good working knowledge of catheter manufacturing processes required.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Demonstrated analytical problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated experience of applying Lean tools / Six Sigma techniques to improve business processes & performance with good working knowledge of applying 5S and TPM programs. Green Belt or Black Belt certification an advantage.
If you are interested in this Senior Balloon Catheter Manufacturing Engineer role,
please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.