The role will be a key role for the department responsible for collating and planning for all QC projects and non-routine requests including transfers and NPI. They will also be responsible for resource planning and tracking.
- Track, plan, resource plan projects
- Working across multiple QC projects mapping milestones for New Product Introduction and New Product Development Activities.
- With a high degree of technical flexibility, work across diverse areas within QC
- Plan multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of analytical methods
- Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
- Experience PM, who can plan and forecast future projects and requirements
- Meeting deadlines and deliverable
The next project manager should have bachelor’s degree in a Science with 5+ years of pharmaceutical experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience.
You should also demonstrate strong Project Management and organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.