Job title: Personal Lines Underwriting Supervisor
Location: West Dublin
Duration: Full-time, Permanent
Do you want to work with one of Ireland’s leading insurance companies?
Working with the Personal Lines team to coordinate their output and activities, this Personal Lines Underwriting Supervisor job is a great opportunity to progress your career in Insurance.
- Managing and reporting on business quality in the Personal Lines team
- Present to and influence senior management
- Collaborate with stakeholders to implement new product features and enhancements
- Manage team work distribution and reporting on referrals, renewals and business quality activities
- Oversee coaching and QA feedback process within the Personal Lines team
- Contribute to pricing, product and project activities from a technical perspective.
- 5 years’ underwriting experience
- ACII qualified or working towards
- Detailed technical understanding of personal lines insurance
- Experience in a supervisory/team leader role .
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.