Looking for an experienced Production Supervisor for a leading Medical Device company in Galway.
This Production Supervisor role can either be on evening shift or night shift.
- Liaising with warehousing, quality assurance, bulk-packaging and sterilisation areas to ensure prompt shipment of product.
- Maintaining GMP / Housekeeping at a high level within the department through the involvement of all team members.
- Cross-functional management of QA, materials, IS and HR support for the team.
- Interacting and liaising with the other manufacturing teams and Logistics to prioritise backorders.
- Managing process and material flows, space management, and working with the Engineering group to maximise utilisation of space designated for specific operations area.
- Administration duties which include Time and Attendance system, Holiday planning, Build Plan review Back Order review, Travel planning etc.
- HETAC Level 8 in a relevant discipline is required
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Medical Device experience would be highly desired
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to liaise with various support groups.
- Solid record of attention to detail and strict adherence to procedures.
If you are interested in this Production Supervisor role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.