Technical Support Specialist (Level 2) - City Centre - Permanent
Our client a large Multinational with a new office in Dublin is looking for a IT Support Specialist to join their growing technology team. They are looking for a Level 2 Support Specialist. The role is based in Dublin City Centre. You will be supporting employees in the US & the team in Dublin.
What you will be doing:
- You will assist with onboarding/offboarding of employees,
- Video conference setups, and
- Troubleshooting system/network/infrastructure issues when needed.
- Remote support for the US-based employees is required (300+ employees).
- You will act as 1st & 2nd Level Support
- You will also be willing to participate in a rotational weekend on-call support schedule (remote).
What you need:
- 3 years of experience working in IT support in a corporate environment required
- Computer Science degree/work experience or similar required
- Windows 10 installation & troubleshooting experience required
- Microsoft Office 365/Skype for Business
- Active Directory experience and understanding of Group Policy, DNS, DHCP required
- Strong understanding of basic networking/system troubleshooting required
- Strong understanding and experience with ticketing systems/escalation protocols required
- Familiarity with security applications/processes a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.