My client in Cherrywood and commutable from Wicklow currently have a requirement for a part qualified accountant who has 2-3 years within a similar accounts position .
You will have exposure to preparation of month end - and all other finance duties below
• Account Reconciliation and review of general ledger accounts;
• Providing support for the month end, quarter end and year end close and reporting process;
• Ensuring that financial information is translated appropriately for inclusion in IFRS, US GAAP and local GAAP
• Assist in the financial month end and year end close and reporting process
• Build strong relationships with business lines and provide ongoing support
• Support Regulatory, Tax, Treasury and HR teams by providing or reviewing financial information
• Assist in Financial Statement preparation
• Dealing with External/Internal Auditor upon receipt of queries
• Part Qualified Accountant with 2 years solid accounting experience from a MNC ideally
• General Ledger and reconciliation experienced preferred but not a requirement
• Industry related experience preferred but not a requirement
• Experience in multiple currency accounting preferred
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 4744677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.