Sigmar Recruitment have a fantastic role available for a Build/Release Engineer within a global tech company based in South Dublin.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain reusable automation scripts and components with variety of build and deployment automation tools using:
- Git implementations (e.g. Bitbucket)
- Build runners (e.g. Bamboo or Jenkins)
- Deployment automation (e.g. Octopus)
- AWS IaC (infrastructure as a code) scripts.
- Maintain the systems supporting the SDLM Stack
What you will need:
- Experience as a Build/Release Engineer in an Agile development environment.
- Strong experience of deploying applications and databases in AWS specifically Docker and .NET Core deployments.
- Strong experience of leveraging AWS services and automating via cloudformation.
- Strong scripting and automation skills, especially PowerShell and Bash.
- Deployments of Microservices in projects using Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Messaging Architecture.
- Experience on CI/CD and Blue/Green deployments.
- Experience with any of the following build and deployment automation platforms: Bamboo, TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, Web Deploy (MSDeploy), TFS, AWS CodeDeploy, GoCD.
- Experience using Git, Gitflow (branching model).
- Experience of deploying .NET Framework applications and components (WCF, ASP.NET, Windows services etc.)
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.