Manufacturing Technician - Galway
- WHY would you want to work alongside Manufacturing Engineers (ME) to develop, troubleshoot, standardise and improve production methods?
- WHY would you carry out maintenance of critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimize downtime?
- WHY would you assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods?
- WHY would you design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements?
- WHY would you take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area?
Because… This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a market leading company and take a significant forward step in your career. PLUS our client is seeking to hire an for their Multi-National Medical Device site in Galway!
- HETAC Level 6 in relevant Technical Discipline
- 2+ years’ experience in Manufacturing / Process Technician role
Deduction: If you are interested in this position and are a suitably qualified and experienced Manufacturing Technician please contact Aaron Long at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 749 264 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.