My client a major player in Munster Engineering now seek a BIM Technician.
Role & Responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- Leading Coordination, liaising, & coordinating with 3rd Party Contractors and designers
- Delivering of piping Isometrics & Layout drawings from P&IDs & Material Specifications
- Developing models and drawings through Revit.
- Manage Plant 3D content and models
- Generation of Fabrication Packs, GA’s, Isometrics etc
- Produce weekly updates of Navisworks models & issues crossover reports
- Work with 3rd Party Contractors & designers to resolve clashes
- Coordinating with project team .
To be considered, you must have the following experience:
- 4 years’+ experience in M&E services coordination in site based roles
- Proficient in three of - Fabrication MEP, Plant 3d, Revit MEP, AutoCAD 2D & Navisworks
- Experience in the production of piping Isometrics and Piping GA’s
- Experience in leading, coordinating and collaborating with 3rd party services contractors.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, creative, and natural problem solver
- Excellent opportunities for progression and career development.
- A relevant 3rd level qualification.
- Opportunity to join a successful company
- Attractive and negotiable salary
Interested please mail a CV to email@example.com without delay
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.