My client, a leading and growing insurance organisation is seeking an experienced Compliance Officer for a 12 Month contract. It has a high chance of extension and going permanent.
As a Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for all regulatory compliance obligations, analysing the effects of EU regulations on the firm, reviewing and improving company policy and procedure documents etc.
Other Key Responsibilities include:
- Perform operational compliance monitoring tasks.
- Review and enhance existing policy and procedural documentation.
To be Considered for the role you will have;
- 2-3 years relevant experience working in a Compliance role in financial services sector
- Working knowledge of European regulatory obligations
- Professional Diploma in Compliance (LCOI) or working towards;
- Knowledge of Life and Pensions business is an essential
- Must be eligible to work full time in Ireland (minimum Stamp 4 Visa).
If you are interested APPLY today and email Genevieve Gomes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.