My Limerick based client is looking for a Customer Service Reps to join a multi-national team. We are recruiting for the following languages- Italian, Spanish, French, German, Dutch & English.
We are looking for friendly and customer-oriented people who are interested in working in the Limerick region.
You will have the fantastic opportunity to work and learn about live events globally e.g. sports, concerts and theatre, with an organisation that supports on-going learning & development.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Customer Service – provide e-mail and phone support to our customers to the required standard which ensures a good balance between productivity and quality
- Ability to liaise with other departments as necessary
- Identify process improvement opportunities and raise through the appropriate forum
- Support customers directly on the ground at major events around the world
- Hungry to take on responsibility and a willingness to do adhere to strict deadlines
- Outstanding written and oral communication in English and language applied
- Must be comfortable with standard MS Office software (Outlook, Word) and quick to understand new software tools
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience
- You will be working a 40-hour week
- Must be willing to work shifts during evenings and weekends
If interested, please get in touch with TJ on +353 21 235 9144 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.