Job: Transfer Agent
Pay Rate: €25P/H
Contract: 12 Months
- Transfer Agency experience is required;
- Financial Services experience is required;
- Previous client facing experience is favourable;
- College/ University qualification is highly desirable.
- Support the Team Leader in the day to day activities and deputise in their absence;
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness in India;
- Escalation point for unresolved issues for the India TA Dealing team and junior team members within Ireland TA Dealing;
- Day to day client reporting - Prediction reports, cash reports, register reports etc.;
- Workflow queue management and analysis;
- Responsible for assigned clients, taking ownership of TA Dealing team activity for these clients;
- Ensure all deliverables are sent as per agreed timeframes;
- Maintaining up to date procedures and checklists;
- Completion of data protection checks and ensuring all external communication is issued in line with TA policy;
- Maintain a close working relationship with other TA functional areas, such as New Business, Investor Services Centre, Registration, Finance and other internal areas;
- Provide input to process changes which result in greater operational efficiency;
- Able to serve a key subject matter expert and mentor to more junior partners;
- Technically sound in the area of expertise and has a broader knowledge of other areas within the business;
- To work with the team, internal departments and group projects area on any allocated projects;
- Respond to client and investor queries in a timely manner;
- Comply with Regulations and internal company policies.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.