• Process weekly, fortnightly, monthly and directors’ payrolls for clients
• Calculate and enter of all amendments e.g. starters, leavers tax certs, P45’s deductions, allowance etc.
• Liaising with clients regarding payroll issues
• P45 filing via ROS (new employees and leavers)
• Monthly and annual tax returns
• Data Entry
• Ad hoc duties
• 3 years payroll administration experience in a busy environment.
• Experience of large volume and/or multiple payrolls
• IPASS qualification desirable.
To apply for this Payroll administrator role, send your CV to email@example.com or Call Eanna on 0147 44 662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.