Job: Global Technology & Operations Specialist - AVP
Location: Dublin 18
- Excellent history in Reporting;
- Previous experience working in asset management & investment banking;
- Ability to gather information and to challenge and interrogate the data;
- Communicate effectively with people in multiple lines of business and at all levels within the organization;
- Produce quality documents with thorough attention to detail;
- Team player who works collaboratively and is willing to interact and discuss issues in a positive team environment;
- Ability to work to deadlines and handle multiple priorities;
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint would be beneficial.
- Working closely with partners and teams across the enterprise to gather key data and metrics for input in to enterprise-wide scorecards;
- Critically evaluate the gathered information, reconcile variances and question inconsistencies;
- Present complex data in a coherent manner, tailoring to various audiences;
- Preparing content for GTO senior leaders at various council, committee and board meetings;
- Collaborating with Regional and Global reporting teams to ensure consistent application of enterprise-wide reporting requirements;
- Coordinating the risk and outsourcing governance routines;
- Providing frequent reporting on critical measures and indicators with relation to the outsourced services received and services provided as part of the Shared Enterprise utility model;
- Creating key GTO campus communications.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.