Our client a leading Service engineer company is looking for Feild service Engineer to join their team.
As part of our continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for the addition of a Service Engineer to join our busy Service Department in Dublin, covering the Leinster and Connaught regions.
Skills and experiences:
The ability to repair, service and install products
- Have knowledge of various manufacturers automatic door products would be an advantage;
- Have a basic understanding of access control equipment would also be an advantage
- Have good communication skills and ability to represent the company in a professional manner;
- Qualified in either BS7036 or EN16005 would be an advantage
- Hold a current Full driving license.
As a Service Engineer your duties will include:
- Consideration will be given to time served Electricians, Security Installation Engineers, Mechanical engineers etc. full training will be given.
- Liaising with the Project Managers Customer Service regarding complaints;
- You may become part of the on-call rota covering out of hours (depending on Location);
- Having the knowledge to be able to recommend appropriate upgrades/repair work and advise the office of the requirements.
If you are a Service Engineer and you would like to find out more information about the role or would like to discuss other similar opportunities, feel free to reach out to me Contact me by applying below.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.