The equipment engineer reports to the Senior Manager for Strategic Projects and is responsible for the development and implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
You will also be responsible for;
• Development and implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues during start-up and qualification.
• Continuous improvement programs for equipment reliability and availability.
• The Equipment Engineer will monitor equipment performance and develop and maintain metrics in relation to equipment reliability.
• Works in a collaborative manner with the Maintenance Supervisor and Technicians to ensure preventative maintenance program is effective
• Responsible for Preventative Maintenance budget for equipment and spare parts inventory optimization.
• Works in a collaborative manner with Manufacturing Technical Support on yield and quality improvement projects
• Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional Investigations etc.
• Interacts with Maintenance Technicians, Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
• Responsible for safe working practices within their area
The next Equipment/Maintenance Engineer should have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering ideally with 2+ years engineering experience in an aseptic pharmaceutical environment
If you're looking for a new job with excellent opportunities tof urther your skillset then get in touch now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.