Sigmar recruitment are looking for a Junior Quantity Surveyor in a very fast-growing company. This is a key role within the company and the candidate will work closely with senior quantity surveyor and project manager.
• Preparing Programmes
• Requesting and scheduling information
• Management of costs and contractual matters
• Obtaining quotes for tenders
• Health and Safety Documentation
• Attend meetings and undertake site visits
• Excellent communication skills
• Construction qualification
• At least 1 years' experience in a Junior Quantity Surveyor role with Fit-Out experience.
• Ability to read building plans.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word/Excel
Our client has an excellent reputation within the construction sector. This is an opportunity to join an ambitious, fast-growing company and gain well rounded experience in the industry. You will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from an extremely talented team. You will be a hardworking individual with a hands-on approach and willingness to learn.
If you are a Junior Quantity Surveyor and considering a career move,
If interested in this role please contact:
Send CV to: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.