My client, a leading boutique asset management company in central Dublin are to looking to recruit a Senior Investment Operations Analyst.
Your primary responsibility will be reviewing and processing bank debt related activities including: paydowns, borrowings, interest payments, and restructurings using the Geneva Fund Accounting system.
Your other duties will include;
- Maintenance of loan asset master information
- Reviewing Security Price Tolerance for all Alternative Funds
- Responsible for maintenance of static fund data
- Build relationships with clients and assist with projects and identification of process improvements.
- Knowledge of Geneva, InvestOne and/ or similar Fund Accounting systems;
- Knowledge of the Syndicated or Private Debt Loan Market
- Experience in Fund operations in Alternatives / Hedge Funds;
- Third level qualifications (Business, Finance or IT related fields)
If interested in the above role, send your cv to Genevieve at email@example.com or call me on 01 4744683 and I will run our current roles by you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.