Financial Reporting Supervisor x 3 - €55k
My client, a multinational financial services company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for 3 Financial Reporting Supervisor’s. You will be responsible for assisting in the overall preparation and review of the Financial Statements and Annual Audit.
- Serve as main daily client operational contact for a range of clients
- Preparation and review of Annual and Interim Financial Statements
- Supervise Financial Reporting Analysts on systems, processing, procedures and job responsibilities
- Train, coach and mentor new employees, develop and motivate staff within their subunit
- Assisting in preparation of coordinating, planning and completion of audits / audit requirements
- Overseeing and reviewing the distribution of Financial Statements / Interim Financial Statements
- Maintaining a Central Library of All Audited Financial Statements
- Qualified Accountant
- Big 4 or Top Ten trained with Financial Services Clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills – comfortable dealing with internal / externa stakeholders.
- Ability to work stand alone or as part of a team;
- Flexibility, Adaptability and willingness to learn essential;
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.