Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for a Senior Data Architect within the Central Bank of Ireland.
This role will be responsible for building database solutions to large datasets, engineering parallel processing of Extract, Transform Load (ETL) tasks, data quality management, designing solutions which are performant even under large volumes and generally supporting and enhancing our data platform. The data platform is a critical component of our data driven supervisory initiative and as such, this role plays a key part in that initiative
What you will need:
- 8 year’s relevant experience in data analytics roles within industry
- Extensive database experience and solution designer.
- Good understanding / experience in applying data analytics in a business context and practical knowledge of relevant analytics software tools and infrastructure.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to critically assess complex / once-off issues and recommend / implement solutions.
- Proficiency in at least [two of the] following areas: data/statistical analysis tools (T-SQL, R, DAX, MDX), programming languages such as .NET/Python/Java; relational database management (SQL), data warehousing (SQL Server / Integration Services); Hadoop (Spark/Hive/Polybase) and business intelligence reporting/visualization tools.
- Ability to acquire proficiency in the above tools / languages where development is required.
- Knowledge of, or willingness to acquire an understanding of the broader banking regulatory environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in particular the ability to relate to senior management and staff.
To apply or for more information, please contact Claire on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.