One of the worlds most successful companies which has its modern headquarters in the heart of Dublin City are now recruiting for a senior financial accountant. The company has an excellent track record when it comes to providing their team with opportunities for career progression and development as well as ensuring work/life balance. As a result, you will be joining a highly motivated workforce where your performance is not only recognised but rewarded.
You can expect a top salary with all the benefits as well as paid onsite gym, social club, beautiful offices, and an ideal city center location.
- Monitoring/managing a number of general ledger control accounts and maintaining the integrity of the general ledger overall
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Ownership of the Fixed Asset Register
- Month-end close for several group entities within set deadlines
- Monthly Forecasting - Update the Forecast P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cashflow Forecast
- Monthly and quarterly US GAAP/IFRS reporting
- Reviewing accruals, WIP, and inventory
- Month End and Year End close
- Variance analysis and reporting of monthly KPI's
- Annual preparation of the statutory financial statements for various European entities.
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- 2 Years PQE
- Strong Excel and accounting software skills
- Composed under pressure
- Big 4 background advantageous
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below or call Lotfi directly on 01 474 4604 for a confidential discussion about the role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.