You will be focusing on all aspects of supplier selection, supplier process & material changes and technical support for all purchased commodities in the business.
The Materials Supplier Engineering Team that you will be joining is responsible for the technical leadership, resolution of non-conformances within the supply chain and achieving year-on-year cost reduction targets.
- You will be working Cross-Functionally and be the Technical Team Member on teams with representatives from Purchasing, Supplier Quality and other areas
- You’ll primarily be responsible for Supplier Management of Acquisitions
- You will need to demonstrate technical skills in Risk Management and Remediation
- Supporting Continuous Improvement of Quality & Quality Systems throughout the supply chain
- You will ensure Corrective Actions are identified and implemented by suppliers
- You’ll need your Level 8 Degree in an applicable field
- You’ll need 5-8 Years’ Experience in a relevant field
- You’ll need a working knowledge of business and technical concepts, procedures and practices required to successfully Integrate New Acquisitions
Nice to have: previous experience of managing acquisitions from a supplier management perspective
- 10% Annual Bonus
- Full Healthcare for you and Dependents
- Contributory Pension
- Early finish on a Friday
- Life Assurance
- Xmas Voucher
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.