My client a Cork based pharmaceutical company has an opening for a Compliance Engineer
The duties of the role will include the planning and execution of audits to assess ongoing compliance.
Other duties include :
• Prepare and lead GMP audits across multiple internal sites and third parties
• Identify compliance risks against current regulatory requirements and standards.
• Provide timely audit reports, and data entry into the ERP data tracking system.
• Develop and train audit team members.
• Develop and improve compliance processes, integrate global systems and provide related training.
• Serve as an internal consultant in interpretation of regulatory requirements and expectations.
• Represent Compliance in various forums and project teams.
• Other duties as assigned and an understanding that a small amount of international travel is required.
• Must have wide-ranging and broad GMP compliance experience.
• Contribute to development of company objectives and principals.
• 2 years+ of experience in pharmaceutical, biotech and/or medical device industry.
• Experience in sterile operations is highly desirable, but not essential.
• 2 years compliance auditing experience.
• Demonstrated auditing skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
• Demonstrated ability to identify compliance issues & analyze effectiveness of proposed CAPA's
• Flexible and team work approach
• Project management and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally to all levels of management.
This role comes with an excellent salary package above market rate.
If interested call Colin for a confidential chat on 021-4847131 or E-Mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.