Customer Service – Pensions Service Centre
A Global Financial Services Multinational are looking for ambitious, customer focused individuals from a variety of backgrounds for their new Service Centre in Dublin's City Centre.
Who should this opportunity appeal to?
These roles are titled, Associate, Pension Services and your main task will be providing first line support to customers, advisors and members. You will need to be comfortable with taking on voluminous and sometimes complex information and providing an excellent customer service every time.
The department is going to be a complete service centre and because of this, we are looking for bright individuals from a range of environments!
- Answering inbound queries relating to the administration and servicing of pension accounts with a strong customer orientation ensuring our excellent service standards are met.
- To answer queries in a friendly and professional manner, making sure all aspects of the request are fully addressed and provide relevant additional information as appropriate.
- The role includes providing up-to-date information on a wide variety of subjects related to the member’s account information including: investment fund options, fund prices and general enquiries on processes.
- Perform ad hoc administrative account amendments (e.g. address change) accurately and in a timely manner
- Keeping required knowledge up-to-date with the information provided both by line management as well as other means such as the intranet, regular member magazines or mailings etc.
- A passion for client service and the ability to act as a highly competent client contact for administrative, reporting and customer processing matters
- A confident, driven, articulate individual with excellent communication and social skills
- A customer focused, enthusiastic character who works with integrity and respect
- Someone who always takes ownership of a problem and finds a resolution suitable for all stakeholders
- Team player who can gain the support and commitment of internal and external members, client or service partners
- A proactive approach to internal relationships with an analytical, enquiring mind and a willingness to learn
- Willingness to question processes with a view to innovate and improve client service delivery
In this role, you will be trained, educated and guided through an academy which will give you the necessary skills to progress and advance your career within the company!
If you are interested in applying for this role or hearing more information, please do so ASAP as these roles will move quickly.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.