My client has a requirement for a Process Engineer .
This role is a long term contract with a view to permanency.
Reporting to the team leader
The successful candidate will be expected to:
Evaluate existing processes and workflows to reduce cost.
Improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process.
- Evaluates and improves on processes in manufacturing systems.
- He / she will meet overall plant production goals in areas like :
- Quality, safety, cost and supply.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems
- Implement improving production rates, efficiencies, yields & costs.
- Improves process capabilities and production volumes while
- Maintains and improves quality standards
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Working knowledge of QMS development an advantage.
- Innovative, creative, flexible mind-set required for expanding and evolving business needs.
- Managing the cost and time constraints of projects.
- Selecting, managing and working with suppliers.
- Support all Company Policies including Environment, Quality and H&S Policies.
- Engineering/Chemistry degree essential.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Process Engineer within API Pharma.
- Some formal Lean qualification . Green Belt of higher. desired
- Strong leadership, collaborative and communication skills.
- Project Management experience & can manage projects from start to finish.
- Ability to work alone or as part of project team.
- Flexibility on work related travel.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and MS Projects. SAP desirable.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.