Brand New Start Up Medical Device Company based in Galway
I am looking for an experienced Engineer with medical device experience who specialises in Process Development and/or Operations.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading process and component development for novel devices and systems.
- Support the wider team in matters related to the Transfer of the R&D Projects to Manufacturing.
- Research state of the art technologies.
- Work with suppliers.
- Join R&D Meetings as required.
- Evaluate risks associated with processes and products.
- Level 8 degree in Biomedical, Mechanical, Polymer or Materials Engineering.
- At least 3 years experience in a highly regulated environment.
- SolidWorks ability.
This role requires some national and international travel.
Please note, candidates must be elegible to work in Ireland.
For more information, please contact Emma Ward on 091 455 307.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.