Senior Equipment Engineer
Be a part of a rapidly expanding medical device company.
Your new role:
- Support and develop solutions for equipment issues and maintenance for the production of medical devices.
- Manage, lead and mentor a team of Technicians and Engineers.
- Implement day-to-day activities for the Equipment Group.
- Monitor Project Management activities.
- Liaise with various different departments.
- Drive Continuous Improvement.
- Level 8 Engineering Degree.
- Strong people management experience.
- At least 6 years of industry experience.
For more information, please contact Emma Ward on 091 455 307.
Please note, Sigmar Recruitment will not submit your details to any third party without your permission.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.