A highly professional engineering consultancy with a busy workload is looking to recruit a mechanical resident engineer for a major wastewater treatment upgrade project in the Dublin area.
This resident engineer position will be on long term contract with potential for further career growth.
If interested in this position your own experience would include the following requirements:
- Mechanical Engineering third level qualification
- 10 years+ career experience with 5 years in the area of wastewater projects
- Site experience in supervision of mechanical installations on wastewater services required
- Good knowledge of contractual requirements on similar projects preferred
- Exposure to communication with government clients and other third parties - proven ability to present well at meetings and project reviews.
The project is a major scheme and would be excellent additional experience for you if successful in application.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV using the appropriate link or call Richard Walsh at Sigmar ( 01 4744688 ) for confidential discussion.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.