Data Support Analyst (Oracle & PL/SQL) - City Centre - Contract
What you will be doing?
- Migration of process from SAS Platform to Oracle Server.
- Reconcile migration data
- Work with existing operations staff to meet monthly deadlines.
- Ensure that the Data Quality is maintained to the highest standards in line with the objectives.
- Follow all controls as required in the analysis of data
- Work and communicate with central IT teams to increase and advance the operational benefits of central platforms.
What you need:
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Oracle PL/SQL Skills
- Strong IT skills are essential – especially SQL, Excel, VBA
- Insurance experience an advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to collate financial data and prepare reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.