A Dublin client looking for an experienced candidate to join their permanent position as a mortgage litigation analyst.
The client is looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years experience in consumer debt litigation or within a collections role. The candidate will have good experience of several systems and databases within a similar environment as well as experience in a debt recovery solicitor firm would also prove advantageous. APA qualification would also be deemed attractive but is not a necessity.
What you’ll do (and more):
- Maintaining and monitoring ongoing contact and follow-up of cases with Manager
- Meeting with customers to discuss their personal and financial circumstances and reviewing repayment
- Analysing cases to determine next course of action on a case in the legal process
- Complying to all Central Bank regulation
- participate in and contribute to monthly team review meetings
- Working on own initiative
To learn more and to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.