A Dublin client is looking for a Customer Documentation Manager to join their Insurance team. The successful candidate will have previous experience in the insurance industry and feel confident dealing with stakeholders and the processing of documents.
Who you are;
Project Management experience with minimum 5 plus year’s industry experience
- Expereince working with Insurance documentation
- Experience in gaining consensus, develop and progress agreed documentation change
- Strong communication skills and portray a positive and outgoing personality
- Experience in reviewing and assessing weaknesses in automated or manual processes
What you will be doing;
- Coordinating documentation requirements across all on-going projects ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are involved
- Ensuring requirements are obtained within project timelines
- Taking leadership within the role in the delivery of the documentation used by the Company
- Ensure that documentation produced is consistent with the companys overall look and brand
- Lead the documentation work-stream on all projects proactively monitoring its overall progress and risk
Responsibe for overseeing the management of UW errors to ensure that they are successfully resolved in line with Company policies and procedures
This is a 6 month maternity cover contract, offering great expereince to further your career within project management and documenation management in the Insurance field.
If you are interested in learning more about this role and other similar positions, send your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.