City Centre - Permanent
€60,000 - €65,000
The successful candidate will support the trading, settlement and custody od external investements. You will have gained practical experience of working with fund managers and custodians.
- Support fund approval acceptance and review process for onshore and offshore portfolio
- Oversee outsourcers’ fund administration work, providing the necessary policies, frameworks and governance requirements
- Review and provide ongoing management of all fund administration governance
- Review and challenge all investment management charges and conduct fee reviews
- Provide Investment Portfolio analysis and Management Information
- Support Investment Reporting, including returns submitted to the regulator
- Experience analysing a broad range of complex data to draw out key insights
- Experience of working with third party providers
- Working knowledge of different types of funds and legal structures
If this role is something you would like to discuss please don't hesitiate to give me a call. CALL Noirin on 01-4744606 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.