HR Manager – Permanent Position – North Dublin
- This job is with a North Dublin company that has gone through some growth recently, with significantly more on the horizon, including internationally.
- They are seeking a proactive HR Manager with broad experience in HR who will relish the opportunity to develop the HR function in line with the company’s changing needs.
- This role will really be building the HR function from the ground up, so there will be lots of administrative and operational responsibilities as well as strategic.
- This position will report into the CEO.
- This is a standalone HR role offering the opportunity for the successful candidate to take ownership of, and grow the function.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Approx. 6+ years HR experience with some of this at Manager
- Previous experience developing or implementing new HR procedures, projects, policy all advantageous.
- Experience working closely with senior management.
- Ideally coming from a Construction/Manufacturing/Engineering
- As this role is standalone, it will be quite hands-on and operational in nature while simultaneously requiring someone who can have strategic input at senior management level.
- Full HR responsibility across Recruitment, ER, Admin, L&D for a growing company.
- Support management, and advise employees, on any policy and procedure queries.
- Conduct skills gap analysis and develop/coordinate L&D/Recruitment programs accordingly.
- Facilitate and/or advise on any investigations/grievances/disciplinaries.
- Implement (and coach management on) the performance management process.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to senior management.
- Support company growth from an HR perspective.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate, through prior experience, all of the above.
This being a critical role in a changing and growing company, the successful candidate will come from a strong generalist background with a history of HR implementation.
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss any other Human Resources or Recruitment roles, please email Eoghan Mc Dermott at email@example.com or call Eoghan on 01 4744 690.
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.