Our client is currently seeking to recruit Civils Project Manager to join their team to work on Civils projects in the Greater Dublin Area.
- Plan the delivery of the project at hand.
- Report progress on projects to contacts manager, maintain and update project reporting and financial reporting to a high standard.
- Co-ordinate required support levels and training.
- Produce reports on each project at agreed intervals, and whenever they are required.
- Responsible for the management of sub-contractors’ packages as part of the project team
- Organise and lead regular site progress meetings with sub-contractors and design teams to monitor progress and record and update detailed progress reports
- Oversee the relevant Site Managers driving the on-site delivery and maintain a continuous focus on Health & Safety and Quality Assurance
- Manage the day to day operation of the complete project from start to handover, reporting directly to the Construction Lead on the project
- Manage program and progress to achieve the client's timeframe
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- Progressed through the ranks from Engineer to Site Manager to Project Manager
- Must have excellent client facing skills
- 2+ years experience working as a project manager on Civils projects.
For more info you can contact Aileen on 091 455302 or you can apply below
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.