Multilingual Graduates for a Membership Sales role in Dublin. Salary 30k plus commission. Permanent.
Are you a recent Graduate with an Honours University Degree and looking to start your career in a Corporate Firm within Sales/Account Management/Relationship Building/Relationship Management ?
Well this is a large Corporate Professional Services Firm, headquartered in New York with office worldwide and its Irish Office located in Dublin City Centre. This Firm is full of super intelligent people from a variety of countries all over the world. Currently they are looking for Graduates to start and progress your Career with them as a Recruiting Membership Sales Consultant.
What you will be doing in this job:
- Researching, Resourcing and Recruiting
- Proactively Reaching out to expertise Professionals to become a Member with this Firm and to grow the Network
- Working off leads and investigating and finding your own contacts
- Relationship Building and Relationship Management
- Growing the Membership Network of Corporate Business Leaders who are Top level high calibre Professionals or Academics
- These Members predominately deal with Consultancy, Market Research, PR and Advertising Professionals
- Written and spoken fluent English plus
- Written and spoken fluent German, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, French or Dutch
- At least six months’ experience working within a corporate firm in Sales or Recruitment or Customer Services
- An Honours University Degree is a distinct advantage
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Good technical / social media skills
- A confident speaker on the Telephone
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
This role comes with a basic salary of 30k along with commission plus a Bonus structure along with 24 Days Holidays. Also, you get Medical cover, Pension, Free Beverages and Snacks and more. Email your CV to email@example.com for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.