Sigmar recruitment are looking for a Microbiology Analyst for a market leader in the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
As a Microbiology Analyst will be responsible for microbiological testing, method transfers and verification, sample and data management and equipment maintenance.
Your mains duties:
- Perform analytical testing as a main priority with efficiency and accuracy
- Responsible for planning and performing multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
- The Microbiology Analyst will troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
- Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/verification.
- Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science discipline with Biopharmaceutical QC experience in a microbiology lab
- Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products
- Experience in a wide variety of microbiological techniques, including but not limited to Bioburden, Endotoxin, Sterility (in an Isolator), Environmental Monitoring, Rapid Micro techniques, Microbial Identification, Media prep, Water Sampling.
- Knowledge of related regulatory/industry considerations, compliance issues and/or scientific discovery
- Experience in LIMS, Change Control, Trackwise, SAP and EDMQ an advantage
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.