The QC Analyst will be responsible for one or more of the following activities in QC including analytical testing, characterization, method development, sample and data management and equipment maintenance. Your duties will also include
- Planing and performing routine analyses with efficiency and accuracy.
- Plan and perform multiple, complex routine/ non-routine methods and procedures and a large variety of assays.
- Report, evaluate, back-up/archive, trend and approve analytical data.
- The QC Analyst will troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Initiate and/or implement changes in controlled documents.
- Participate in audits, initiatives, and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Write protocols and perform assay validation and equipment qualification/ verification.
- Introduce new techniques to the lab, including method transfers, reports, validations and protocols.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence improvement on a continuous basis.
The next Quality Control Analyst should have a bachelor’s degree in a science discipline with 2+ years of pharmaceutical QC experience or related quality control or GMP laboratory experience. You should demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion
If you're looking to join an innovative company with excellent career progression opportunities get in touch now!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.