Role: The Automation Engineering Project Manager will work with the Engineering team on the installation, commissioning and acceptance of automated sorting equipment. The successful candidate will liaise with supplier and operational staff during project rollout across the client’s Processing Centres. Data analysis will be an important part of the role, and the successful candidate will require a high level of competence with electro-mechanical systems and will possess hands on experience in this area.
- Day to day equipment installation, commissioning and maintenance activities.
- Roll out and monitoring of maintenance management systems for new equipment.
- Active involvement in project integration and monitoring periods.
- Assistance in acceptance test completion.
- Act as main liaison for operational teams.
- Creating project documentation, collating data from relevant systems and creating reports.
- Significant experience working on challenging and collaborative engineering projects, with a track record of delivering results on time.
- Honours Degree in Engineering with a Mechanical, Electronic, or Supply Chain Engineering background.
- Adaptable, customer and quality focused, have excellent communication skills, and be able to plan and organise their workload effectively.
- Good PC skills (particularly MS Office).
- A full clean driving license desirable.
- Flexibility in days and hours of attendance to achieve project implementation timelines. This position will require travel to Processing Centres as required.
If you are interested in getting involved in automation engineering project management in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.